$1.75 US
$1.95 CAN

MoHH2 game forum

FAQ     Search     Memberlist     Usergroups     Register  
  Profile     Log in to check your private messages     Log in  

World Cup, but the emergence of the

Previous topic :: Next topic  
miaowang123

PostPosted: Fri 19 Oct - 02:16 (2018)    Post subject: World Cup, but the emergence of the Reply with quote

MILWAUKEE -- It might not matter to Giancarlo Stanton, but Miami Marlins manager Mike Redmond thinks his sluggers accomplishments are pretty special. Stanton hit his NL-leading 37th home run of the season, tying the Marlins record for career homers, and Miami beat the reeling Milwaukee Brewers 6-4 on Monday night. Stanton, who also leads the league with 105 RBIs, matched Dan Ugglas team mark with 154 homers. "I know he is not focused on personal stats," Redmond said. "That is something he can reflect on at the end of the year. I know that in conversation with him, he is trying to win ball games and help us get to the playoffs. But, that is pretty special. He has had an unbelievable year. He has been a huge part of this ballclub." Marcell Ozuna and Garrett Jones added back-to-back shots for Miami, which won consecutive games for the first time since a three-game streak from Aug. 16-19. Milwaukee lost for the 12th time in 13 games. Brad Penny (2-1) allowed two earned runs, four hits, three walks and struck out one batter in six innings -- the right-handers longest outing since Sept. 14, 2011. "I am a different guy now," Penny said. "I cant go out there and overpower hitters, and I dont need to try to." Steve Cishek pitched the ninth for his 33rd save. Brewers starter Yovani Gallardo (8-9) allowed five earned runs and nine hits in 3 2-3 innings. "He just missed spots," Milwaukee manager Ron Roenicke said. "Up in the zone, middle of the plate, with all of his pitches, really." The right-hander was 5-0 in his career against Miami. But he is 0-3 in his last four games after losing consecutive starts for the first time since May 3 and 9. "The ball was just up," Gallardo said. "Its been up in the zone. Thats basically it. You cant pitch at this level throwing the ball up in the zone." Miami, 8-21 in its last 29 games against Milwaukee, kicked off a 10-game trip by scoring in each of the first three innings against Gallardo. Ozuna led off the second with his 20th homer, a shot that bounced high off the scoreboard in centre field, to make it 2-2. Jones followed with his 14th homer to left, giving Miami back-to-back blasts for just the second time this season and first since April 25. Stantons homer to lead off the third tied his single-season best, set in 2012, and Jones added a run-scoring double later in the inning for a 6-2 Marlins lead. "They arent playing their best as of late, I noticed," Stanton said. "We cant be the team that turns them back around." DID YOU KNOW? Pennys last victory against Milwaukee came on May 23, 2007, when he pitched for the Dodgers. MOVE OVER SHEETS Gallardo passed Ben Sheets as the Brewers career strikeout leader when he whiffed Jarrod Saltalamacchia in the second. It was Gallardos 1,207th strikeout. ROAD WARRIORS After starting the season 3-15 in its first 18 road games, Miami is 27-23 away from home. That is the second-best road record in the National League since May 14. TRAINERS ROOM Marlins: Henderson Alvarez will throw a bullpen session on Tuesday and will start on Friday if all goes well, according to Redmond. Alvarez left the game on Sept. 1 because of a left oblique strain after throwing 40 pitches. Brewers: Carlos Gomez made his first start since Aug. 31, when he sprained his left wrist on a swing in San Francisco. UP NEXT Marlins: Tom Koehler (9-9) didnt enjoy his last start against Milwaukee. The right-hander gave up seven earned runs and nine hits in five innings of a 9-5 loss May 23 in Miami. Brewers: Matt Garza (7-8) will make his second start since coming off the disabled list with a left oblique strain. He hasnt faced the Marlins since April 18, 2012, when he was with the Cubs. Enes Kanter Jersey . -- Mississippi State was crushed twice by Florida last season, once by 35 points and the other by 25. Tim Hardaway Jr. Jersey . So it was understandable if he was a little shaky early in his return to the Texas Rangers rotation. He spent most of the outing searching for his best stuff, but still managed to shut down the struggling Minnesota Twins offence. http://www.nbaknicksprostore.com/kids-michael-beasley-knicks-jersey/ . Jacob Jacques, Andrew Ryan and Jonathan Drouin also scored for Halifax (37-18-3), who outshot the Islanders 40-26. Kevin Darveau stopped 25 shots. Bradley Kennedy had the lone goal for Charlottetown (18-33-5), which has nine losses in its last 10 games. Joakim Noah Jersey . - The RBC Canadian Open will return to Glen Abbey Golf Club next year, marking the 27th time that the national open championship will be played at the Oakville, Ont. Mark Jackson Jersey . In Europe, top teams seem to be largely happy with their squads after spending nearly $1 billion in the off-season. And although English league clubs are unlikely to splash cash in January, Arsenal and Chelsea could be tempted to strengthen their squads with new strikers.Rickie Lambert says the inclusion of young, fearless talent in the England squad has made him excited for Euro 2016. England manager Roy Hodgson named a squad including Manchester United teenager Marcus Rashford and older players such as Jamie Vardy, who made a name for himself in the Premier League but is internationally inexperienced. England players board their plane as they fly out to France for Euro 2016 I think the young ones who have come onto the scene over the last two seasons have started to get the country excited again, the West Brom striker told Sky Sports News HQ ahead of Englands opener against Russia on Saturday in Marseille. It was obviously a big disappointment after the World Cup, but the emergence of the Tottenham lads, as well as Rashford and Vardy, its brought a new lease of life into the country. Slowly but surely the hope and excitement for the whole country has come back. Sky Sports Euro 2016 predictor Make your predictions with our interactive wall chart here.dddddddddddd They have no fear. Thats what Im so excited about. Normally the pressure gets on top of people, but I cant see it happening to them.As the youngest member of Hodgsons 23-man squad for the tournament in France, Rashford is the least experienced despite becoming Englands youngest ever debutant goalscorer in the 2-1 win over Australia. Marcus Rashford (left) scored on his England debut However, Lambert believes Hodgson made the right call to take Rashford to the Euros having had an impressive run of form at Old Trafford with seven goals in 13 appearances in all competitions last season.  He is fearless, Lambert added. He has come onto the scene and blown everyone away. I was surprised he was included but full credit to Roy for including him. Euro 2016 will be Lallanas first appearance at a European Championships If he gets minutes then I think the fearlessness in him will do well. Its obviously what the country has been asking for for some time now. If you are good enough then you are old enough.He has played in some big games this season and he has been the match winner.  Roy has looked at that and thought hes ready, even though he hasnt played that many games. Also See: Euro 2016 build-up LIVE! England arrive in France Will Hodgson make changes? Rooney dismisses streetwise fear Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

PostPosted: Fri 19 Oct - 02:16 (2018)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?