$1.75 US
$1.95 CAN

MoHH2 game forum

FAQ     Search     Memberlist     Usergroups     Register  
  Profile     Log in to check your private messages     Log in  

for 310 yards with two touchdowns and an i

Previous topic :: Next topic  
miaowang123

PostPosted: Fri 19 Oct - 02:18 (2018)    Post subject: for 310 yards with two touchdowns and an i Reply with quote

LOS ANGELES -- Yasiel Puig made it a very enjoyable 53rd birthday for Los Angeles Dodgers manager Don Mattingly. Puig hit a three-run homer and threw out a runner at second base, leading Los Angeles over the Arizona Diamondbacks 4-1 Sunday. Puig connected with two outs following an intentional walk. He flipped his bat after capping a four-run sixth inning against Josh Collmenter (0-2). "Obviously it was a big hit by Yasiel," Mattingly said. "I was hoping it would get up. I knew it was going to get us another run, so it was a good feeling right away." The Diamondbacks walked Adrian Gonzalez with two outs to pitch to Puig. "Its definitely not an easy choice," Arizona catcher Miguel Montero said. "Theyve got a good lineup from top to bottom, so you have to think about who you have to pitch around because theyre all pretty good hitters." "I thought it was a good pitch that we made on Puig, but he just put a good swing on it. We wanted to come inside on him," he said. Puig hit a liner over the fence in left-centre. He hit 19 homers last season as a rookie after coming up to the Dodgers in June. Dodgers starter Josh Beckett pitched five innings of one-hit ball, striking out seven and walking two. Beckett and some of his teammates have been getting intravenous fluids because of a flu bug thats been going around the clubhouse. He wound up with his third no-decision in three starts, with none of them going past the fifth inning. The three-time All-Star righty remained winless since Sept. 30, 2012, when he beat Colorado at Dodger Stadium. Beckett was 0-5 with a 5.19 ERA in eight starts last season before sitting out the final five months because of a groin strain and a subsequent bout with thoracic outlet syndrome, a nerve condition that required him to undergo surgery in July. "It would have been nice to go a little deeper, especially with how much the bullpens been used. But I felt like it was probably in the best interest of the team to not keep going," Beckett said. "I felt like Ive done a decent job in my last couple of outings, but I think theres still room for improvement," he said. Jamey Wright (1-0) got three outs for his 93rd career victory, spread over 19 big league seasons and 10 different clubs. Kenley Jansen struck out the side in the ninth for his seventh save and fifth against the Diamondbacks. Chris Perez relieved Wright in the seventh with two on and none out. He retired his first batter, then gave up an RBI double by Eric Chavez. Beckett threw 83 pitches and allowed only a leadoff single to right field in the second by Miguel Montero. But Montero tried to stretch it into a double and was thrown out by Puig. "Obviously, Im not the fastest guy in the world, but he had to make a perfect throw," Montero said. "I could have done a better job going around first base, but I took too wide a turn and lost a couple of steps." The Dodgers broke through in the sixth after Dee Gordon singled and Carl Crawford had a hit-and-run triple into the right field corner. It was Crawfords first triple of the season and 118th of his career, the most among active players. NOTES: For the second time in this series, Arizonas Paul Goldschmidt was awarded first base on catchers interference against Tim Federowicz. ... Gonzalez extended his hitting streak to 15 games with a second-inning double. ... The Diamondbacks upcoming four-game series at Chicago will give pitching coach and former Cub Mike Harkey the opportunity to be at Wrigley Field on Wednesday when the ballparks 100th anniversary is celebrated. Harkey was the fourth overall pick by the Cubs in the 1987 draft and made his first 71 big league starts for them. ... Arizonas catchers are a combined 1 for 20 throwing out opposing basestealers. ... Chavez struck out both times he faced Beckett, and is 4 for 23 lifetime against him with eight Ks. Lewis Brinson Jersey . Serves hit by her surgically repaired shoulder often missed the mark, resulting in 12 double-faults. Andre Dawson Jersey . So heres what I do when I want to get into the baseball mood—I delve into "The Baseball Project". http://www.marlinsteamproshop.com/ . Louis Cardinals on Sunday afternoon; a brief, poor outing that served to highlight two trends that have developed this season. Jeff Locke Jersey .  Bjoergen pulled away from Swedens Charlotte Kalla on the final straight to win in 38 minutes, 33.6 seconds and defend her title from the 2010 Vancouver Games. Kalla was 1.8 seconds back. Heidi Weng of Norway took bronze. J. T. Realmuto Jersey . The photograph shows Parker and a French comedian making a gesture known in France as a "quenelle," which critics describe as inverted Nazi salute. Parker said in a statement released through the Spurs that the photograph was taken three years ago. Parker, who was born in Belgium but raised in France, said he didnt know at the time that "it could be in any way offensive or harmful.Atlanta, GA (SportsNetwork.com) - LeVeon Bell scored twice and set the Steelers franchise record for yards from scrimmage as Pittsburgh went into Atlanta and beat the Falcons 27-20 on Sunday. Bell didnt find much running room against an uncharacteristically stingy Atlanta front, but he did reach the end zone twice among 20 carries for 47 yards. He also made five catches for 72 yards and broke Barry Fosters single-season Steelers record for yards from scrimmage with 2,042. Ben Roethlisberrger completed 27-of-35 passes for 360 yards, 123 of those going to his favorite target, Antonio Brown.dddddddddddd Brown extended his streak of at least five catches and 50 yards to 30 games. With the win, the Steelers (9-5) picked up a crucial game in the tight AFC North race. Matt Ryan threw for 310 yards with two touchdowns and an interception for the Falcons (5-9), who fell a half-game behind New Orleans for first place in the lowly NFC South. The Saints visit Chicago on Monday night. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

PostPosted: Fri 19 Oct - 02:18 (2018)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?